Cottage Cheese Croissants
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups cottage cheese (the 230 grams tubs work perfectly)
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix flour, salt and butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add the cottage cheese and mix. The dough will be sticky.
- Divide dough into 3 balls, wrap with serene wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Roll the dough into a circle and cut into 8 wedges.
- Roll up each piece starting with wide end first, (my illustration picture is wrong. I started with the smaller end first but they turned out alright)
- Place on baking tray and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees Centigrade