3 very ripe bananas
1.5 Cups all purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup butter softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp mixed spice (optional)
some oats to sprinkle on top (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C
2. grease a 5X9” loaf pan
3. Mash/mix bananas till completely squished.
4. Add sugar and mix.
5. Add butter, vanilla and egg and mix,
6. Add the dry ingredients and mix. (Flour, baking soda, baking powder, mixed spice)
7. pour into baking pan and sprinkle the oats on top
8. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick or cake tester comes out clean.